The Microsoft office 2016 is a compilation of productivity application tools that can be used for the efficient running of the business and selected day to day activities. It includes Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Office 2016 serves as a perfect successor to the Microsoft office 2013 on Windows OS and Office 2012 on Mac OS.
The killer feature of the Microsoft office 2016 is the efficient working system that has been made possible across all productivity application in the Microsoft suite. It is now possible to attach files that are saved on OneDrive and share as a link without leaving the Microsoft Outlook work station. A powerful share button feature was also designed to make sharing of documents way more seamless compared to the previous version of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
There is support for users to work on the same document on Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote and Word and share across OneDrive and Business OneDrive. A smart search feature nomenclature “Smart LookUp” makes it easier searching a word or term across Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint using Bing without having to quit or minimize a work station for another. Microsoft PowerPoint now comes with a special sidebar that aids effective design and navigation between slides. Microsoft Excel features newly released charts and work templates, adding to the river of charts and design templates already know. It’s now possible to embed a video file in OneNote without a hiccup. For Excel, Word and PowerPoint, a new data recovery/ loss prevention tool has also been made available.
ACTIVATING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016
The process of activating Microsoft office 2016 is simple and seamless especially for users who are familiar with Microsoft products but in this article, I’ll expound the activation process for both new and existing users.
If your office 2016 is pre-installed, there is a tendency that an office 2016 product key came with the package and as such, all you’ll need to do is to punch in the code for activation or the activation might office 2016 product key free. It is important to know free Microsoft office 2016 activation over the internet without product key codes required is just a trial version with a limited time of 6 months after windows are activated.
To know if your office 2016 product key is required, follow the guide below.
- Click on the start button on your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Move your pointer across the applications and find the Microsoft office logo tile.
- Select the highlighted ACTIVATE button.
- If the next page that loads is a sign-in page to your Microsoft account, it means you do not need a product activation key. All you need to do is log in with your Microsoft office details.
- If the Microsoft office login page does not load then you’ll be asked to enter a product activation key code. Look for your product key on the certificate of authenticity or carefully look for a card that has the key code. The product key is a combination of 25 letters and words.
- Enter the product key and login to your Microsoft office account.
- If you do not have a Microsoft office account, kindly click the Sign-Up button to create your account.
- Remember that you need to be connected to an internet network to seamlessly work through the process.
- If problems persist, look for the help button on the page and follow the prompts accordingly.
Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key Free 2019